Hibiscus Flower ( Shade Dried)
₹270.00 – ₹515.00
Product Name : Hibiscus Flower ( Shade Dried)
Ingredients : Hibiscus flower
Dried hibiscus flowers have a variety of uses, including:
Hibiscus tea: Dried hibiscus flowers can be brewed in hot water to make a tart and refreshing herbal tea. Hibiscus tea is believed to have several health benefits, such as reducing high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Culinary uses: Dried hibiscus flowers can be used as a natural food colorant and flavoring agent in cooking and baking. They can be used to make jams, jellies, syrups, sauces, and even desserts like sorbets and ice cream.
Skincare: Dried hibiscus flowers contain natural acids that can help exfoliate and brighten the skin. They can be used to make a face mask, toner, or added to a bath for a soothing and rejuvenating soak.
Hair care: Dried hibiscus flowers are known to promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss. They can be brewed into a hair rinse or added to a hair oil to nourish and strengthen the hair.
Potpourri: Dried hibiscus flowers can be used to make fragrant potpourri, adding a sweet, floral scent to a room.
Overall, dried hibiscus flowers are a versatile and useful ingredient that can be used in many different ways, from culinary to beauty and wellness.
Here’s a simple recipe for making tea using hibiscus dried flowers:
– 1 tablespoon of dried hibiscus flowers
– 2 cups of water
– Honey or sugar (optional)
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a pot or kettle.
2. Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat and add 1 tablespoon of dried hibiscus flowers to the water.
3. Let the flowers steep in the hot water for 5-10 minutes.
4. After the steeping time, strain the tea through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove the flowers.
5. If desired, sweeten the tea with honey or sugar to taste.
6. Serve the hibiscus tea hot or chill it in the refrigerator and serve it over ice.
Note: You can adjust the amount of dried hibiscus flowers and steeping time to your preference for a stronger or milder tea. Additionally, you can add other flavors like ginger or lemon to the tea for a different taste.
100GM, 50 Gm